Skip to main content

Protect your largest investment!

Home is where your heart is and ALPA is here to help you protect you, your family, and your greatest financial asset with affordable insurance.

Office Hours: Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM | Saturday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM


Do you own a home? Protect your largest financial investment! Homeowners insurance coverage provides protection against loss due to natural disasters, theft, and/or accidents. This may include damage from fire and smoke, lightning, hail, wind, and vandalism.

In the state of Texas, a typical and basic homeowner’s policy will include liability and medical payments coverage to others. There are other options you can add-on to your policy, too.


Dwelling Coverage

Pays to repair or rebuild your home - including electrical wiring, plumbing, and heating and air conditioning - if damaged by a covered cause of loss. It's important to buy enough dwelling coverage to cover the cost to rebuild.

Other Structures Coverage

This homeowner's insurance covers damages to detached structures like garages, fences, sheds, and cottages on your property.

Personal Property Coverage

This coverage helps to insure personal items in your home that may be damaged or destroyed by a covered cause of loss, which could include your furniture, clothes, sporting goods, and electronics.

Loss of Use Coverage

This form of homeowner's insurance covers additional housing and living expenses if you must move out of your home temporarily while it's being restored.

Liability Insurance

Liability homeowner's insurance is designed to protect your assets and cover your defense costs in the event of a lawsuit because you or your family members are responsible for causing injuries or damage to other people or their property.


Important information you should know! There is a common misconception regarding flood and water damage. A typical homeowners or renters insurance policy covers water damage, but DOES NOT cover flood damage. In order to be covered if your home or apartment floods, you need to separately purchase flood insurance.

Water damage occurs when water damages your home BEFORE the water comes in contact with the ground. For example, during a heavy rainstorm, water leaks in through your home’s roof and causes damage to your ceiling, walls, and/or furniture. Another example is if one of your appliances break, such as a refrigerator, dishwasher, or washing machine, which causes water to leak and damages your floor. Please note that generally, any damage caused by water that has been on the ground at some point before the damage is considered flood damage.

By definition, a flood is the rising or overflowing of a body of water onto what is normally dry land. Examples include if a nearby lake or river overflows and causes a flash flood that damages your home, or a storm or sewer drain gets backed up and causes water to enter your home’s first or ground floor. Flood damage to your home or apartment is only able to be insured through a flood insurance policy. It is NOT included in a typical homeowners or renters insurance policy. Generally, any damage caused by water that has been on the ground at some point before the damage is considered flood damage.

What Our Customers Are Saying


“Thumbs up! I have been a customer since 2009; they go above and beyond with their customer service. They always have a smiling faces and the best rates. ALPA is the way to go.”

T. Perez


“I had to file an SR-22— had no clue what is even was —and they agents were extremely helpful with the entire process.”

C. Chavez


I have been with ALPA for years, and I want to thank specifically Janet for always taking the time to help me with my policy.

A. Rod